Perhaps you’re a item of the “everyone receives a trophy” technology, but that is not how we roll at the Los Angeles Vehicle Exhibit. Even amid a competitive set of freshly unveiled autos, only one particular can arise victorious in the eyes of Automobiles.com editorial judges. The all-new, all-electric powered Hyundai Ioniq 6 not only grabbed the coveted “Best in Show” trophy in L.A., but it also tops the record of 10 biggest news tales this 7 days.
Connected: Up Near With the 2023 Hyundai Ioniq 6: The Most recent Ioniq Swoops In
The battery-driven sedan conquer out lesser breeds like the redesigned Toyota Prius and Subaru Impreza with its statement-producing exterior, roomy cabin and guarantee of a more time array than its Ioniq 5 stablemate.
“What impresses me most about the Ioniq 6 is that it is unabashedly a vehicle,” noted Senior Research Editor Damon Bell. “Its overtly streamlined condition seriously stands out in the sea of boxy vans and wagon-formed SUVs that dominate today’s new-car or truck landscape. It is a single of the sleekest, smoothest sedans I have viewed in modern memory.”
Will the trophy holder join the Ioniq 5 on the listing of most inexpensive EVs? Only time (and a pricing reveal from Hyundai) will inform. All you impatient people can skip to story No. 3 beneath to see the most budget-helpful electric powered automobiles you can get your paws on ideal now.
Perhaps your turkey coma is to blame for sleeping on the runner-up headline of the week that includes the best new-car specials for Black Friday. Automobiles like the Chevrolet Malibu, Dodge Charger and Jeep Grand Cherokee bucked the pattern of shrunken incentives, giving countless numbers of bucks in financial savings for the getaway. Luckily, the price cut on the Editor’s Decision (2023 Hyundai Elantra) is hanging around by means of early January.
In addition to the aforementioned tales, we have obtained headlines on the Jeep Grand Cherokee, Toyota Venza, Honda Pilot and significantly far more — so really don’t quit examining till the digits double. Right here are the major 10 news stories Automobiles.com audience could not get plenty of of in the earlier week:
1. 2022 Los Angeles Car Exhibit: Finest in Demonstrate
2. What’s the Very best New-Vehicle Offer for Black Friday 2022?
3. Right here Are the 11 Cheapest Electric powered Autos You Can Buy
4. Jeep Grand Cherokee: Which Should really You Invest in, 2022 or 2023?
5. 2023 Toyota Venza Embraces the Evening With Nightshade Version
6. Honda Reveals 2023 Pilot Pricing, Redesigned SUV Hits Dealers in December
7. 2022 Los Angeles Auto Show: Almost everything You Missed
8. Up Shut With the 2023 Toyota Prius and Prius Key: Perform Ultimately Fulfills Sort
9. How to Adjust a Vehicle Battery
10. 10 Most significant Information Stories of the Week: Ford Maverick Will get (Eco)Increase More than Honda Civic Form R
Automobiles.com’s Editorial section is your source for automotive news and assessments. In line with Vehicles.com’s very long-standing ethics coverage, editors and reviewers do not take gifts or free visits from automakers. The Editorial department is unbiased of Automobiles.com’s promoting, revenue and sponsored written content departments.